Rayshield Shielding Curtain (natural)
The Rayshield shielding curtain (natural) is a semi-transparent, unbleached ecological cotton fabric for the protection against high-frequency electro-magnetic radiation (HF). Typically applied as curtain fabric.
• ecological cotton fabric pursuant to Öko-Tex 100 + 1000
• high screening attenuation for cotton
• excellent value
• textile properties: can be washed, ironed and sewn
• quality category: very high
• dimensions: 245 x 260 cm
• screening attenuation: 35 dB at 1 GHz
• color: Ecru-white
• raw materials: 82 % cotton, 17 % copper, 1 % silver
• area weight: 70 g/m²
• dimensional stability: +/- 3 %
• test standards: Öko-Tex Standard 100 + 1000
Can neither be contacted nor grounded. Low-frequency electric alternating fields (NF) must be reduced by supplementary measures. We recommend shielding or the disconnection via a demand switch.