The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete Premium is the top-of-the-range product combination for professional users from Rayonex Biomedical GmbH. The offer includes two special features: First, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. is supplied in an exclusive and extremely practical Samsonite® hard shell aluminium case. And second, despite the enormous value of the case, the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete Premium is less expensive than the combined cost of the individual products.
One might wonder about the point of kitting out a bioresonance device designed for static use with such a valuable suitcase. The obvious answer is that the Samsonite® case provides the perfect protection for a valuable device. However, there is another reason. Increasingly, therapists are providing home care to patients. We have therefore often been asked to make the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. more "mobile". Because the Samsonite® case is equipped with coupled wheels, it makes it very handy to transport the device without needing to carry the case.
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete Premium offer comes with the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. bioresonance device, the Rayoscan and all of the important RAH software modules.
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete Premium offer includes the highest quality equipment conceivable that you would normally see in a Rayonex Biomedical GmbH bioresonance practice. It not only includes the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med., the Rayoscan and all major RAH software modules, but also the rolling table for the device and the patient treatment chair, which renders further detectors unnecessary. The offer also includes a Rayocomp PS 10 basic, which can be used in another treatment room in your practice or for patients who self-administer treatment at home.
Please note: The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. is a Class IIa medical device approved according to the latest European directives and bears the certification number of the notified body on the rear side.
Here at a glance the classification of all the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 devices:
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med.: Class IIa medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 VET: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 TCM: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 BB: Non-medical device
Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0: Non-medical device
The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete Premium (Art. No.: 40402) includes:
- Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med.
- Protective cup with lid
- Measuring cup with lid
- USB stick for PDF printing
- Rechargeable battery for temporary protection in the event of a power failure
- Mains power pack/charger
- Memory management with up to 99 dedicated programmes
- 54 integrated harmonisation programmes
- Update module with WiFi antenna and stand
- Samsonite® case
- Packing case
- Acupuncture oscillation therapy, Art. 46020
- Client management for up to 1000 clients
- RAH C module, Art. 46083
- Rayonex Analysis and Harmonisation system (RAH), Art. 46085
- Rayoscan hardware and software, incl. 60 cm Rayoscan electrode cable and 100
Rayoscan pads, Art. 46094
- Rayotensor with wooden handle, protective coating, connecting lead, spring wire, Art. 362
- 5x RAH “Green Card”, Art. 35910
- Fabric detector: Fitted sheet 1.85 x 0.80 with 3 m connecting lead, Art. 30323
- 4x fabric detectors: 30 cm long, with Velcro fastener and 1.5 m connecting lead,
- Beech treatment chair with black eco-leather cushion, built-in detector, 5 m
connecting lead, Art. 4000
- Beech table, pull-out panel, detachable tray, Art. 4005
- Rayocomp PS 10 basic device, case, module M1, module M9, module M11 and module
M12, Art. 20125
- Holder for Rayotensor, Art. 120
Please note: The Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. is not available for rent.
The total price of the Rayocomp PS 1000 polar 4.0 med. Complete offers an enormous saving and is far lower than the combined cost of the individual products (this doesn't even take into account the Samsonite® case)
Further information can also be found under the following products: